1.5.10

My Little Birdie

INTERVIEW with Leanne My Little Birdie


Y How did you find about the handmade show?
my sister-in-law jade told me about it and encouraged me to have a stall.

Y TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR CRAFT& THE MEDIUMS YOU LIKE TO USE:
i love making things for babies and children, however i also make zip purses that adults could certainly use. i love using brightly coloured fabrics everyone needs some colour in their life. it makes things fun!

Y WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT YOUR CREATIONS?
i love giving my creations as gifts, seeing the look on the receivers face as they realise its been lovingly handmade. i hope that by sharing my creations with others they can share in the love of giving handmade gifts. my favourites were two beanbags for my twin nieces at christmas, they loved them.


Y WHAT INPIRES YOU MOST?
my childhood memories, revived from vintage (when did i become so) children's books. i have a thing for them and they transport me back in time and i remember all the things i loved growing up. mums handmade cord clothing, patchwork blankets and purses to keep safe my 20c for the milk bar visit with my granddad.
What makes you happy? fresh flowers, wine and friends

Y FAVORITE WEBSITES?
etsy, mums grapevine, book depository and many many beautiful inspiring blogs.

Y What can't you live without?
my daughter, i adore her.


WHERE CAN PEOPLE FIND YOUR CRAFTS & MORE ABOUT YOU?

Leanne is also hosting a fabulous give-away this month on her blog make sure you enter
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
My Little Birdie will be at next weeks market on
Saturday 8th May (mother's day edition)
Oakleigh / Carnegie RSL
95 Drummond St Oakleigh
11am - 3.30pm

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, can't wait to meet you.
    X K

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving those little purse! that reminds me i must go and enter her give-away xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! :) thank you so much for stopping by, we would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails