1) Tell us a little bit about Ladybugs & Daisychains and the items you create.
Ladybugs & Daisychains was created when I started selling my handmade cards. It then led to creating other stationery items such as notebooks, gift cards, invitations and bookmarks. At the beginning of this year I started making coin purses, phone pouches and fabric note boards. With all the amazing papers, materials and stamps/inks out there the creativity is endless.
2) Where do you find inspiration for your creations?
So many different things inspire me; different papers, materials, colours, magazines, markets and all things crafty.
3) How does the market experience contribute to your business?
I love going to the market. Its great to meet the people who like and appreciate what you do whether they are a customer on the day or at another date. It's also fun mixing with other talented people who have a similar passion.
4) Which one of your items should everyone have in their home?
At the moment I'm loving my phone pouch. Definitely a must.
5) When not at The Handmade Show, where can we find you?
I can be found in the following places:
Thanks Amy for taking the time to answer our fabulous Five Questions.