12.11.11

Have You Met...Baby Bushka


It's time to introduce you to one of our newest stallholders at The Handmade Show - the wonderful Baby Bushka Accessories. Fortunately, Claire has taken the time to answer our Fabulous 5 Questions, so take a couple of minutes to meet our new kid on the block - Baby Bushka.

1) Tell us a little bit about Baby Bushka and the items you create.
I create all sorts of goodies for babies and toddlers - Sun hats, dresses, skirts and shorts. I also make lots of fabric covered button accessories, dribble bibs, dummy ribbons and lots of other little odds and ends. 

2) Where do you find inspiration for your creations?
It all began when I could not find a sun hat for my then 7 month old daughter and took off from there. I am a self taught sewer who is addicted to fabric so the world of creation is endless really! I find inspiration in my daughter, the fabrics I find and browsing blogs and markets. 

3) How does the market experience contribute to your business?
I love market days! It is always such a fun experience. Most of my sales are through markets and I always hand out lots of business cards, great networking and exposure for my business. 

4) Which one of your items should everyone have in their home?
One of my favourites is the pencil rolls - a must for any little creative creature, easy to roll up and take with you anywhere a world of colours right at your finger tips! 

5) When not at The Handmade Show, where can we find you?
www.babybushka.com, www.facebook.com/babybushka, and various markets around melbourne.

Thanks Claire for taking the time to answer our Fabulous 5 Questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! :) thank you so much for stopping by, we would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails