3.2.12

Behind The Stall Tables .....

.... are more stall holders with creative tables in a corner of their home where the hours are spent & creativity happen - Original creations, one-of-a-kind, all handcrafted with skill. The artisans' personal touch embodies each item; they're finished in detail, packaged & packed & loaded into the car for delivery to the next market. These artisans here will be packing their wares for The Handmade Show Saturday Feb 18th....



A note from Cassie - My creative space is small and tucked away in a little corner of my room. Space is limited in my house so I make do with what I have. My next project is actually to install floating shelves to give me more room to work with. I can also be spotted crafting in front of the telly especially if something good is on (although I have poked my finger with my sewing needle one too many times due to that!)
~~~***~~~



I am working in living room trying to keep just corner- what is very hard – over night I occupied all living room and work. Hard to believe but there are some organized things.
I'm looking forward to coming back to The Handmade Show in February.
Maja
 ~~~***~~~


My main "creating" place is in my Kitchen....however I also use my Office and my lounge for all the non melting creations! 
Bobbie
~~~***~~~
more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! :) thank you so much for stopping by, we would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails