11.3.12

Linda's Creative Table

Another sneak peek at a creative table - Linda from Lindyloo Designs sends us a photo of her creative space - here she is doing what she loves to do ....


Here you see me in my creative area, which has recently been improved by the addition of shelving for my fabric stash! I'm happiest when I'm here sewing and creating my hairbands and flower pins. That is when I'm not poking around op shops for more trimmings, buttons and fabric to re purpose in my creations!


I look forward to talking at the next Handmade Show.








What motivates and inspires people to be creative? Come along to The Handmade Show on Saturday March 17th and have a chat with our stall holders. I'm sure they will be happy to pass on their stories about their creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! :) thank you so much for stopping by, we would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails