This giant koala was handmade in Melbourne approx 40 - 50 years ago; made with real fur (don't know what kind but definitely not koala); good quality stuffing .... and stands (or sits) 100cm high (we need a wheelbarrow to carry him/her around).
But we have a slight problem - he/she doesn't have a name. So we need your help to find a name for our friend.
Sounds like a great opportunity for a competition? Oooh, yes!
So jump on board and give it a go - we have a lovely prize to give away to the person with the winning name.
How to enter -
- Firstly, go to our Facebook page and become a follower by clicking the 'Like' button. If you're already a follower please write AAF in the comment box with your entry.
- Think up a name that's gorgeous, nifty, fun, cute, endearing, inspiring, creative, Aussie .... or unusual. Something that would suit a mascot for our boutique craft market of all things handmade.
- Write the name in comment box below this post.
- Write a few words about why you chose the name.
Best to read the T&Cs below to make sure all is done according to the T&Cs.
Terms & Conditions -
- This competition is open Australia wide.
- One entry per person.
- To be eligible to enter You must be a follower on our Facebook page or, leave a comment on one of the posts on this blog.
- Please do not post as Anonymous (we need to be able to contact you if you're the winner).
- Entries will only be accepted here, on this blog, under this post.
- The Handmade Show committee will judge all entries submitted and select a winner.
- If two same names are entered then only the first entered (by date & time) will be accepted as eligible.
- The closing date for this competition will be determined by the number of entries received & will be announced with 24 hours notice.
- The judges' decision will be final.
- A special Thank You gift pack will be awarded to the entrant who submitted the winning name (prize will be posted on our Facebook page)
Looking forward to reading your entries!