Want to include a handmade gift or product sample from your range?
Your product samples from your own range of crafted wares & products are the best advertisement of your product eg. hand/body lotion, mini soaps, potpourri, chocolates, cookies, sweets, candles, stationery (greeting/ gift card).
Make mini samples of whatever you create (if possible) - you know best what you can do & what you can afford to do; And it's always good to have something that can be used.
However, don't use your reject products - people need to see your best in here. They need to be able to look at your product sample & go 'wow, love this! I want more.'
Don't have any product samples but want to include a gift?
- Couple chocolates (wrapped) in a cello bag & attach to postcard.
- Chocolate, biscuit, sweets wrapped in lace & attached to a card or flyer.
- Tea bag or coffee bag with a note "have a break on us & enjoy this cuppa", & attach to a gift card or brochure.
- Print inspiring/encouraging/funny/happy quotes onto pretty paper & attach to a fridge magnet.
- Compile mini bags with several crafty bits for a mini project to make a greeting card or other mini crafty project; don't forget to print out instructions.
- Have a competition set up with a great prize to win, include an entry form or two and details on where to enter (preferably your web site or blog or have them come to your stall at each market you attend - the more they come the more entries they get).
- Pencil wrapped in printed paper & attach to your order form.
- Paper flower craft attached to a special offer card.
- Make a button/ beaded/ ribbon or lacy fridge magnet.
- Brochures, flyers & cards of all kinds always work best when there is a call-to-action included.
- Special offers - eg. set a minimum spend to receive 'something'; buy 2 get one free; buy one get 2nd one half price.
- Exclusive offers - an offer available only for the Goodie Bag customer.
- Discounts - pot luck discounts eg. 10/15/20% off next purchase; print several per sheet, cut & fold creatively & attach to your business post card. Each customer receives a different discount.
- Gift voucher - eg. set a minimum spend to receive $5, $10 or $? off your next purchase (at a market or online).
- Business cards, postcards - with all the usual business details.
- Postcards, bookmarks or flyers listing markets and /or special events you'll be attending.
- Magnetic business card.
People need to look at your postcard, offer or discount & say 'Oh my gosh, got to check this out'
Put your own twist on things, enjoy gathering your Goodie bag ideas, and all the love you put into this exercise will shine through when customers open up their Goodie Bags.
Share your thoughts with us & any fabulous ideas you come up with ... or keep it as a surprise for everyone.