The Handmade Show is returning on Saturday 18th April with its first market of 2015, just in time for Mother's Day!
Our stallholders will have all sorts of delightful gift ideas for Mum. Pick a beautiful handmade item and support our local handmade crafters at the same time.
You could buy her:
- a chic necklace or some funky earrings
- beautifully scented soaps or lotions
- a fabulous fragrant candle
- sassy stationery
- decorative and useful homewares including papercrafts, ceramics and more
- cupcakes and slices, jams and relishes and other delicious delights
and more. See the right hand sidebar for the full list of stallholders this month, with links to their shops.
As always, Cafe Handmade will be serving up a moreish menu of snacks and meals, Kerry from What Nots for Tiny Tots will be decorating little faces and our Creative Kids Corner will have activities to keep the kids busy while you browse.
And our favourite jazz guitarist, Will Gijsbers, will be entertaining us with his mix of jazz and blues standards and original numbers.
SATURDAY 18th April
10.30am - 3.30pm
St. Anthony's Parish Hall
164 Neerim Rd Glen Huntly, Melbourne Vic 3163
(Corner Grange Road)