APPLICATIONS FOR MARCH - JULY 2018 MARKETS ARE OPEN
Please check our Facebook page for updated information.
We are on the lookout for unique, well made handcrafted products that are locally made in Melbourne.
Please note: all products sold at The Handmade Show MUST be handmade by the stallholder.
Fees:Stall fee is $40 if paid up front, or $45 if paid on a month by month basis.
The stall fee covers a space approx 2m X 1m. This is large enough for a standard trestle table, 1.8m in length.
Tables may be hired for $10 if you do not have your own.
If you require rack space this can be added on to your stall at a cost of $5 for 40cm. There is limited availability of rack space and this will be allocated on a first-come/first-served basis.
A single outdoor stall space large enough for a standard-sized gazebo is available, please contact us if you are interested in this option.
Booking:Full Terms and Conditions may be viewed HERE
Please read before completing application form
Access the online application form for March-July 2018 HERE
After submitting form online, please email 2-5 photos of your products and stall set-up to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without photos will not be processed.
Please note: regular stallholders are asked to submit new photos with their 2018 application.
Please note that certain categories (in bold) fill up quickly and prospective stallholders may be put on a waitlist.
- Jewellery (2018 March-July, waitlist only)
- Clothing and accessories
- Art & Photography
- Bath & Body (soaps and lotions)
- Bath & Body (Aromatherapy) (2018 March-July, waitlist only)
- Cards, stationery and other papercrafts (2018 March-July, waitlist only)
- Children's Clothing
- Children's Accessories
- Children's toys and gifts (2018 March-July, waitlist only)
- Foods (excludes hot food or food prepared/cooked/reheated on premises - if unsure please make enquiries)
- Hair Accessories
- Outdoor - garden, plants, furniture, other
- Pet Accessories
- Cushions and soft furnishings
- Other ...